The Rubo DICOM Viewer is a professional viewer, allowing you to bring medical images to your own desk. The low cost viewer runs on any standard Windows PC and, connected to a network/internet, is a very powerful tool for DICOM image and film (re-)viewing.
- PC based, Windows® XP/Vista/7
- Supports DICOM 3.0
- Supports all DICOM modalities, lossy and lossless Jpeg and RLE compression
- Reads DICOM CDs from any manufacturer
- DICOM SCP, receive mode
- DICOM push/send
- DICOM query and retrieve
- Overview display of CD or network contents
- Able to handle large cardiac (1000+ images) runs, IVUS files (4000+ images) etc.
- Multipatient functionality
- Can be used within patient databases from any hospital, integrating the software with existing systems or used as stand-alone viewer
- Burn DICOM CDs including a limited CD viewer
- Single- and dual monitor support in Windows® XP/Vista/7
- Parallel viewing of runs and/or images
- Export of images to clipboard, bitmap, tiff, jpeg, jpeg2000, raw, DICOM or WMV
- Scene cutting for optimal timing and database cleanup
- Ideal for teleconsulting
- Biplane display
- Stack viewing
- Brightness/contrast control
- Real-time image enhancement
- Zooming and panning
- Distance and area measurement, angles
- Calibration tool
- Display of overlays or curves
- Printing images
- Screen-fit to display large images (f.e. thorax)
- Auto-stretch for optimal dynamic publishing and viewing
- Mouse controlled, no keyboard needed
- On-line help
Download the free demo of the DICOM Viewer.
Download the free DICOM parser + anonymizer.